- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public abstract interface RegularCustomerClassification
- extends AgentClassification
This class represents a kind of "membership card". The agent claims he is a regular customer
and therefore requests some favors. Verification is done by inspecting the identity of the agent.
- 1.0, 1.7.2000
- Michael Sonntag
public AgentIdentity getRegularCustomerIdentity()
- Returns the identity of the agent. The agent system should check if this is the same as the
identity the agent is registered under by the system.
- the identity of the agent
- See Also:
Submit a bug
Copyright 2000 Michael Sonntag & Institute for Information Processing and Microprocessor Technology (FIM), Johannes-Kepler-University Linz, Altenbergerstr. 69, A-4040 Linz, Austria.