All components on this page are written either in Java or in C++ for MS Developer Studio 4.2
The software on
this page is provided as-is with no warranty whatsoever.
This software may be used free of charge for private and educational purpose (Although it would be nice to send me a postcard if you use it).
Commercial use in any way needs prior written permission!
An applet to create random numbers. It allows to roll 1 to 20 dice of 2 to 100 sides and add a final bonus of 0 to 50 (+ or -). The last 4 rolls are displayed in a list. For standard rolls (1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, 1d12, 1d20, 1d100), buttons are provided for faster access.
Please note: Negative boni can result in negative rolls (e. g. 1d6-3 results in a range from -2 to 3).
- Shows the last 4 rolls.
- Fast rolling for standard rolls through buttons.
- Allows any number of sides for the dice (2-100)
Requires JDK 1.2 ! Otherwise you will get an error "load: class DiceRollerApplet not found", which means in reality, that the class com.sun.java.JApplet cound not be found.
This is a Java applet and can be inserted in any webpage. Running it stand-alone is possible in an AppletViewer.
This component is, in contrast to the Win95 control, a useful progress bar. No more stupid blocks, but just continued filling of the bar (only horizontal from left to right).
- You can show a text in the control. Standard texts are: None, Percentage, Percentage with one decimal, the absolute amount, the amount and the upper bound.
- A user-defined text is also possible.
- The 3-D border can be removed
- The colors and the font can be changed according to the users wishes.
The component is an OLE-control and can be inserted in any dialog. Include it in the component gallery and the necessary stubs will be generated automatically.
This dialog allows the user to select a directory from all the available drives in the system. Creation of new directories and renaming of them can also be enabled. If nothing is specified, the dialog starts up with the current directory selected.
- Directorys are scanned only if necessary, so the display is fast
- Unlike the Explorer, directories are scanned to an extent so that +/- signs will always be right (excluding drives)
- The directory tree is not monitored, therefor changes from outside after starting the dialog will only appear if the directory is rescanned by clicking at it
The dialog is available as a DLL, but mostly you will include the source files in your project.
- Complete source code and example (50 kB, ZIP-file)
This template allows you to store any type of data (must be a class!) in a Bayer-Tree of an user-defined order. B-Trees are especially useful for stroing large numbers of objects.
- Template-based, so any class can be stored
- User-selectable order of the tree
- Comes with BFS and DFS iterator
- Data-class must support: =, <=, >=, << (CArchive) and >>(CArchive). For debugging << for CDumpContext is required.
The template is naturally available only as source code. Include the header file in your project.
This component is a class wrapper for the standard MD5 message-digest algorithm by RSA Data Security, Inc. It allows hashing of strings and buffers.
- Employs original implementation by RSA Data Security Inc.
- Encodes CStrings and a buffer of bytes
- Returns a CString or a 16-byte buffer.
The component is available only as source code. Include the source file (CHashMD5.cpp) in your project and the header file (CHashMD5.h) in the files you wish to use the class.
- Complete source code (9 kB, ZIP-file)
|[Top of page] [Homepage]|
|Last change: 14 September 2000
(c) 1997 Michael V. Sonntag